Qdabra Active Directory User Info XTP
Populate your email forms' From and
To fields with valid email addresses that are retrieved from the Active Directory.
Qdabraâ€™s AdUserInfo template part is useful for solutions that require sending of forms via email. Populate your â€˜Fromâ€™ and â€˜Toâ€™ fields with valid email addresses that are retrieved from the Active Directory.
How It Works
This is how the template part looks in InfoPath Preview mode:
Clicking the â€˜Click to Get Your Infoâ€™ button retrieves the current userâ€™s AD information and stores the name, alias and email address in the XML.
In the text box on the right, enter a valid alias for the user you wish to send email to. After tabbing out, that userâ€™s AD info is retrieved using Qdabraâ€™s Active Directory Web Service. This way, we are assured that the form will be sent to a valid email address.
- AdUserInfoXTP - Active Directory User Info template part. Download it FREE here.
- InfoPath 2007 - template parts (XTPs) are not supported in InfoPath 2003.
- Qdabra Database Accelerator - includes the Active Directory Web Service. Download a FREE trial here. Alternatively, you may purchase Qdabraâ€™s Active Directory Standalone tool here.
- Blog Tutorial: Qdabra's AdUserInfo XTP
- Related blogs:
- Click here to post in our free support forum
- Purchase advanced support at Qdabra Web Store - Support Credit