Support - Product Support
All of Qdabra’s products come with Standard Software Assurance for a period of one year (or 3 years for perpetual licenses). Standard Software Assurance covers all product-related bugs or errors such as:
- Installation issues or errors
- Errors submitting or querying the web service
- General product errors as reported in Windows Event Logs
- Product bugs
- Issues with executing commands
Standard Software Assurance DOES NOT include support for issues that are not specifically product related, such as:
- Authentication problems
- Deployment and publishing
- Network configuration
- Server resource issues (e.g. low disk space)
If you are an existing Qdabra product customer and need support, please submit a support ticket.
If you are outside of your Standard Software Assurance period, you can renew your product support plan or purchase a Pay As You Go support pack. Support packs will be handled after tickets for customers with support plans.
For product documentation or self-help options,
visit this page.
Qdabra Service Level Agreement for maintenance and technical support (PDF)