Qdabra Excel to InfoPath Migration Tool
Create an InfoPath XML file for each row in your spreadsheet!
- NEW! Create repeating data in your InfoPath form from Excel rows
- NEW! Upload resulting XML files directly to SharePoint
The Qdabra Excel to InfoPath Tool lets you easily convert repeating row data from an Excel sheet (XLS file) to one or more repeating groups in your InfoPath forms (XML documents). You specify the mapping and run the tool. You can choose to have the outputted XMLs uploaded to SharePoint, saved locally, or to your SQL database using Qdabra's Database Accelerator (DBXL) Web service.
This tool can be used to do one-time conversions of Excel data into XML files, such as when migrating processes from Excel to InfoPath. The tool can also be used on a regular basis to interface data into an InfoPath solution. Many legacy systems support exporting data to Excel format. You can save these Excel files, create a configuration, and set up a task to process the Excel spreadsheets on a regular basis. Since the tool checks for duplicates, only new data rows will result in new XML documents.
Resources and References
- Datasheet [pdf]
- Documentation: User Guide and Guide to Converting Repeating Data
- Video Tutorials
Excel to InfoPath Tool Video Demo [9:57]
- Single Developer License: Includes up to 1 hour of support with one of our technical experts to assist you in setting up the tool. Set-up support to be redeemed within 30 days of purchase.
- Enterprise License: Includes up to 3 hours of support and one year of software assurance.
- Visit our Support Forum
- For more support options, see Support page