Qdabra’s Electronic Signature XTP
Add electronic signatures – without the hassle of setting up digital signatures!
Qdabra’s Electronic Signature Template Part package now includes a UDC (Universal Data Connection) – which means it’s even easier to deploy! Update the UDC with your SharePoint list and library links and start proving authorization your InfoPath forms even faster!
- Customizable control for your InfoPath forms - both browser and client
- Users enters PIN and InfoPath replaces with their signature image
- Great alternative to digital signatures - no digital certificates required
- InfoPath 2007 or Later - template parts (XTPs) are not supported in InfoPath 2003
- Note: InfoPath 2007 does not support displaying images in web browser forms, however, does work for DisplaySignedBy field and uses italic font to display name.
- Important: custom controls do not work with InfoPath customized SharePoint list forms. Please use Signature XTP for SharePoint library forms.
- SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 or O365 Lists - securely store PINs and signature images
- Scanned-in Signatures and User Aliases - to create above lists
- Handwritten signatures not available? Use placeholder images created using emphasized text.
Resources and References
Buy now for $495